A Practical Guide to Learning Management Systems (LMS)
– “We would like to integrate e-learning in our corporate classroom-based learning strategy”
– “We want to use a Learning Management System to train our customers”
– “There is a myriad of Learning Management Systems – where should I start?”
Do these questions sound familiar to you? Then you follow a trend: Global market demand for Learning Management Systems (LMS) is increasing.
First, it provides answers to following questions:
• What is an LMS?
• When do I need an LMS?
• Who will use an LMS and what are their demands?
• Why should I implement an LMS?
• How can I implement an LMS?
• Where do I find more information on LMS?
Second, this e-book will advise you about important issues you should consider before choosing an LMS and will further guide you through the process of implementing an LMS. In addition, you will find an e-glossary in which technical terms and functions of LMS are explained here. Reading this e-book and browsing through the e-glossary will help you to make an informed decision on the most suitable LMS for your organisation.